Friday, November 25, 2011

My Wishlist!

Since my birthday is almost here, I am now posting a a wishlist so you guys know what to buy for me on  my birthday! HAHAHAHA!! ang kapal noh?!! Well, this is a request from some friends of mine naman kasi daw nahihirapan sila pumili on what to buy. So some of them suggested I make a wishlist on my blog so they can refer from it.

There will be specifics here but I'll still let you have the chance to think instead of just picking something out of from any of the list.

Okay, lets start.

First, a makeup train case:
Hahaha, dont worry, this one's already been claimed by my mom. Next,
As you guys know, I'm currently crazy about nail arts so, anything nail art, kahit mga chuva ek-ek or accesssories will do. I can take care of the rest.


Then, there is this novel i've been dying to read again. I've read it before, but it is the only novel that made me cry buckets of tears so I want to have for myself since I just borrowed it before. I think this is worth Php299.00. Perfect for my bhe-bhes. HAHAHAHA!!!

Hmm., what else? Ah!
I have a huge thing for anime, especially these ones:
  • Detective Conan
  • Kaichou wa Maid-sama
  • Skip Beat!
  • Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  • Fairy Tail
  • Howl's Moving Castle (movie)
  • Gakuen Alice
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Kimi ni Todoke


Well, that's all, i guess. Wouldn't be too hard for you guys. Yung mga make-up naman ako na bibili eh. It's my gift for myself.
So, if ever you have anything else in mind to give me, just go ahead. But remember, no stuff toys please. hahaha. I think I'm already too old for those. You know.....????? :)

Alryt, that's it! Happy shopping! HAHAHA :>

1 comment: